Jaw crushers are probably the most easily recognized crushers in any quarry operation. They are also probably the oldest style of mechanical crusher, neglecting spalling hammers and stamp batteries.
In today’s quarrying operations, there are two styles of jaw crushers that are generally employed; single toggle and double toggle (or Blake ) crushers. The double toggle Blake crusher is considered the original design of jaw crusher. It is particularly in very hard and abrasive materials. The largest jaw crushers in common use today will achieve in the order of 800 t/h.
advantage of blake jaw crusher
- Deep crushing cavity and no dead area, which improves feeding capacity and output;
- High reduction ratio and uniform final product size;
- Discharge opening of the jaw crusher is adjustable reliably within a wide range through the stuffing of shim;
- Reliable and safe lubrication system, convenient replacement of parts and small work load of maintenance;
- Simple structure, operational reliability and low operation cost;
- Energy-saving: single machine can save energy by 15% – 30%; the system can save energy by over 30% – 60%;
- Large adjustment range of discharging hole can meet the demands of different users;
- Low noise and little dust;
- Simple structure, convenient maintenance and use; stable performance, low operation cost; high reduction ratio.
technical data of Blake jaw crusher
|Model||Max. Feeding Size (mm)||Adjustable Discharge opening (mm)||Capacity (t/h)||Motor Power (kW)||Overall Dimensions (mm)||Weight (t)|