Ball mill is widely applied in cement industry, chemical industry, new building materials, fire-resistant materials, fertilizer, porcelain and glass industry etc. Ball mill has two ways of grinding: dry process and wet process. The ball mill is a cylindrical container with journals at it’s axis. The cylinder is mounted horizontally on journal bearings partially filled with grinding media (pebbles, ceramic balls or rods, or metallic balls).
ball mill features:
- powerful and quick grinding down to nano range
- automatic grinding chamber ventilation
- programmable starting time
- power failure backup ensures storage of remaining grinding time
- reproducible results due to energy and speed control
- suitable for long-term trials and continuous use
- 2 different grinding modes (dry and wet)
- measurement of energy input
- wide range of materials for contamination free grinding
- Safety Slider for safe operation
We are professional ball mill and ball mill spare parts manufacturer, and our products have been installed in many countries, such as malaysia, India, South Africa, Chile, Russia, Mexico, etc.. If you are want to know more about our ball mill, please tell us your needs, we will send you the details.