PCL sand making machine is also called as PCL vertical shaft impact crusher. It is of high-power and low-consumption, which is designed depending on several years’ hard work and study of mechanical mining equipment. Sand Making Machine absorbs advanced technology of the same products of Barmac Company of America, now it is of the international level. Sand Making Machine plays an important role in crushing minerals into pieces.
PCL Sand Making Machine Features
1. Simple structure and low operating cost;
2. High crushing ratio with low consumption;
3. Function of fine crushing and crude grinding;
4. Slightly influenced by moisture content of material, and the max moisture content is about 8%;
5. More suitable for crushing mid-hardness and hardness materials;
6. Cubic shape of final products, high density of piling up and low iron pollution;
7. More wearable and easier maintenance;
8. Low working noise (lower than 75 decibel) and light dust pollution.
PCL Sand Making Machine Working Principle
Raw materials directly enter the high speed impeller from the top of the machine. With function of large centrifugal force, these materials impacts with the other materials falling around the rotor. Then they will impact with other materials inside the crushing chamber between impeller and frame, and finally being crushed.
PCL Sand Making Machine Application
It is applicable to crushing and shaping for soft or medium-hard or extremely-hard materials and is widely applied in fine crushing and raw grinding operation for each kind of minerals, cement, refractory materials, bauxite clinkers, carborundum, raw material of glass, artificial sands for building, building aggregates, artificial sands and each kind of metallurgical slag. And has higher yield efficiency especially on silicon carbide, carborundum, sintered bauxite and other high hard, ultra-hard and erosive-resistant materials than other types of crushers.
PCL Sand Making Machine Technical Data
|Model||Rotate speed of impeller (r/min)||Max feed size (mm)||Power (kW)||Weight (including motor) (t)||Capacity (t/h)||Overall dimensions (mm)|