At present, the cement production line designed and manufactured by our company can reach the capacity of 7000 tons per day. The quality is well appraised by both domestic and overseas users. We can provide a series of service from designing, manufacturing, installation etc.
The overall success of the project was due to our ability to act as a complete one-source supplier of engineering services, project management and commissioning as well as all major machines and auxiliary equipment. Some highlights of the scope include:
- Cement crusher and apron feeder
- Process and nuisance dust collection equipment
- Vertical mill gear reducers
- Stackers and reclaimers and tube belt conveyors for raw material and cement transport
- Kiln feed and fl y ash transport systems
- CF-Silo withdrawal equipment
- Plant-wide pneumatic transport equipment and a ship unloader
- Control system including a RoboLab
Advantages of cement plant engineering
- Slightly lower cost of fuel and power
- Lower cost of equipment
- Less manpower to operate and maintain
- Less area (land) required to install, which requires less site preparation, etc.