Impact crusher is an common crushing equipment at present, and is an indispensable mining crushing machinery in mine processing industry. It is usually used as primary crusher and secondary crusher, and is widely used in mining, metallurgy, construction, highway, railroad, and water conservancy, etc.
Impact crusher includes horizontal impact crusher and vertical impact crusher, and they have many difference.The outstanding is different, horizontal impact crusher has one motor, and vertical shaft impact crusher has two motors.
Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher Features and Benefits:
1.Simple structure ,low cost
2. High efficiency and low consumption
3.Primary and second crushing capacity
4.More naf most hard materials can be crushed
5. Cubic shaped fina product
6.Little noise and dust pollution
7.Conveniengt performance ,maintenance,installation
Horizontal Shaft Impact Crusher Features:
1. With the big feed opening and spacy crushing cavity, the impact crusher is suitable to crush bulky materials with a large capacity.
2. Gap between impact plate and hammer can be conveniently adjusted to effectively control outputting size. Finished product is cubic and in good shape.
3. Compact structure, strong rigidity, rotor has big inertia moment.
4. High chromium flat hammer, impact resistant, wear resistant, small mechanical wear, huge impact force.
5. Adoption of new rotor increases impact force.
We are professional impact crusher machines manufacture, and can design special equipment according to customers’ different needs. For more information, please contact us!