Overburden is the natural rock and soil that sits above and around the ore body. It is not subject to any chemical processes at the mine but needs to be removed to allow access to the ore. Overburden includes topsoil, clay, and a variety of rocks, each of which is stored in distinct parcels in order to reuse materials wherever possible. Then how to sand making from overburden clay of coal mines?
Sand making machine is the equipment which makes sand artificially. The whole sand making line consists of vibrating feeder, jaw crusher, VSI vertical shaft impact crusher, vibrating screen, sand washing machine, belt conveyor, electric control system, etc. We design different production lines ranging 50 t/h to 500 t/h.
Benefits from our Sand Making Machine:
1. Large capacity, high output;Low consumption of wear parts
2. Excellent product shape;Hydraulic device, easy to maintain
3. Easy to install, easy to operate;Automatic detection, safe and reliable
4. A multifunctional, flexible design;Lubrication, automatic maintenance
5. International Quality Assurance