Ultrafine Mill is with innovative design is a new-type grinding mill evolving from the original patented product – TGM Super Pressure Trapezium Mill based on market research, feedbacks and suggestions of customers both at home and abroad. The Ultrafine Mill has been proved by our thousands of customers to be out-standing and stable grinding mill.
Ultrafine Mill Features
1) The main frame and the base are completely soft-linked rather than rigid-contacted.
2) The base are made of anti-crack nodular cast iron which boasts the strength of cast steel, the anti-vibration of cast iron and good impact resistance.
3) It adopts the reducer that simulates German Flender.
4) The main frame and reducer are connected by pin coupling with elastic sleeve to ward off the breaking of nylon pin ,which improves the reliability of the whole equipment.
5) The classifier adopts high density impeller which can improve the fineness and capacity.
6) The classifier adopts frequency control of motor speed with the characteristics of energy-saving, precision, good process control mobility and high degree of automation.
7) Bypass powder collector with a dust isolation chamber make more dust go into the bottom of cyclone by the bypass system to avoid the dust escaping from air vents.
8 ) Same resistance arrangement avoids difference in power from two powder collector, which increases the efficiency, capacity and decreases internal circulation.
9)The discharges of the collector and dust remover are in the same line which is convenient for powder collecting and packing and reduces the amount of work.
10)The maintenance platform makes maintenance work safer and more convenient.
Ultrafine Mill Working Principle
The main motor of Ultrafine Mill drives main axle and every layer rotating by the power of reducer. Dial drives numbers of rollers rolling and rotating in the ring by pintles. Big materials are crushed into small particles by crusher. Then they are sent to store house by elevator. Vibrating feeder send the materials evenly to the middle of the upper dial. Under the function of the eccentricity, the materials fall into the ring to be pressed, crushed and milled into pieces by rollers. After the first crush, materials fall into the second and third layer of the grinder mill. The pumping of the high-pressure centrifugal blower put the outside air into the ultra-fine mill. The coarse powder will be brought into the classifier.
Ultrafine Mill Applications
Ultrafine Mill is mainly used in processing powder of mineral materials of metallurgy, building materials, chemical industry, mining, etc. It can grind non-flammable and non-explosive materials with moisture less than 6% such as Feldspar, calcite, talc, barite, fluorite, rare earth, marble, ceramics, bauxite, manganese ore, iron ore, copper ore, phosphate rock, iron oxide red, slag, slag, activated carbon, dolomite, granite, iron oxide yellow, bean cake, chemical fertilizer, compound fertilizer, fly ash, bituminous coal, coke, lignite, Ling U.S. sand, gold, red mud, clay, Kaolin, coke, coal gangue, porcelain clay, kyanite, fluorspar, bentonite, muddy green rock, leaf wax rock, shale, purple rock, Diego rock, basalt, gypsum, graphite, insulation material, etc.
Ultrafine Mill Technical Data
1) Mainframe parameters
|Item||Unit||Specifications &Technical data|
|Quantity of roller||pcs||4|
|Diameter of roller x Height||mm||φ410×210|
|Diameter of ring x Height||mm||φ1300×210|
|Max. feeding size||mm||<30|
Note: (1) capacity in the table is referred to calcite, under the condition of 80% passing though.
(2) Any change of parameters and shape shall be subject to the usage and maintenance manual instruction with delivery.
2) Power of equipped systems
|Name||Item||Unit||Specifications& Technical data|
|Motor for mainframe||Model||Y280S-4|
|Adjustable speed motor for classifier||Model||Y160L-4|
|Motor for elevator||Model||Y100L2-4|
|Motor for blower||Model||Y280M-4|
|Motor for Jaw Crusher||Jaw crusher Model||PE 250×400|
|Electromagnetic vibration feeder||Model||GZ3F|
Note: Any change of parameters and shape shall be subject to the usage and maintenance manual instruction with delivery.