Stone crushers are commonly used on construction sites and in stone quarries to crush large stones into smaller pieces. Crushed rock has a variety of purposes but is often used to make level surfaces, provide drainage under roads and buildings or to create gravel roads.
How to Use a Stone Crusher?
1 .Inspect all the parts of the rock crusher before operation and make any repairs or add lubrication where needed. Check for broken teeth, bolts and belts and make sure there are no obstructions in the crushing cavity.
2. Turn on the engine of the rock crusher and listen to make sure that it is operating properly.
3. Start the crushing mechanism of the stone crusher to make sure all components are operating smoothly. Shut down the machine and make repairs where necessary.
4. Set the crusher up under a conveyor belt that can carry crushed rock to a pile or dump truck.
5. Adjust the opening of the stone crusher to accommodate the size of the stones you will be crushing. If you leave the opening too wide, your machine will be performing excessive work, leading to unnecessary wear on your stone crusher.
6. Feed large stones into the cavity of your stone crusher with a crane or conveyor belt and allow the machine to do the work.
7. Feed crushed stones into a secondary stone crusher to achieve smaller rocks, if desired. If you use a jaw crusher, you may need to use a roller crusher to produce gravel-sized rocks.
8. Turn off the power to the machine and inspect its parts to make sure there are no stones lodged in the stone cavity.
Liming has several types of stone crusher, sometimes multiple crushers are used to achieve the desired size.Mobile Jaw crusher crush rock by closing two walls against the large stones several times. Mobile Cone crusher squeeze rock through spinning grinders.These crushers have reliable quality and stable performance, high maneuverability etc.