The B-Series Vertical Shaft Impact (VSI) crusher has had a huge impact on the global quarrying and minerals processing industries. Our VSI technology and experience in designing, applying and servicing autogenous VSI crushers in an extensive variety of applications has enabled design staff to produce a crusher which meets the market’s need for producing increasing quantities of material to required specifications.
Technology of our VSI crushers
The VSI crusher is unique due to its crushing process. Whereas most other types of crusher use metallic parts to crush rock, the VSI uses the rock fed into the machine to crush itself. This autogenous crushing process produces the best-shaped aggregate on the market today. The high velocity impact crushing achieved in a Barmac B-Series VSI improves the soundness and shape of stone, reducing product moisture and easing the screening task while producing superior products at a minimum cost.
Features of our VSI crushers
• Competitive capital cost
• Low service and maintenance requirements along with minimum operating and wear costs
• Rock-on-rock technology minimises wear part requirements
• Quick and easy installation
• Ability to control product grading, maximising or minimising ﬁnes production.
• Produces a product of superior cubical shape.
• Integrated monitoring, safety and control systems.
• Simple, reliable grease lubrication.