Impact crusher is a common crushing equipment and usually as primary crusher or secondary crusher in various ore crushing, highway, railway, energy, cement, construction tec. According to impact crusher structural characteristics, the different types of impact crusher include single-rotor impact crusher and double-rotor impact crusher.
Single-rotor impact crusher types include the followings:
1. Impact crusher without uniform sieve plate.
2. Impact crusher with uniform sieve plate. This type of impact crusher can control product size, so the finished products particle size is more uniform. This is due to uniform sieve plate which plays a role in classification and crush larger particle.
3. Reversible single-rotor impact crusher. Rotor can be reverse or forward rotated. The feeding open is arranged at the top of machine body, and two set of impact plate is arranged symmetrically in the crushing chamber.
Double -rotor impact crusher types include the followings:
1. Impact crusher which two rotors are rotating in the same direction. It is equivalent to two double-rotor impact crusher connection in series. It has the features of large crushing ratio, uniform particle size, large capacity, but high power consumption.
2. Impact crusher which two rotors are rotating in the reverse direction. It is equivalent to two double-rotor impact crusher in parallel. It has large capacity, can crush larger materials, and can be as large coarse crushing and medium crushing equipments.
We are larger and professional crusher manufacture, and supply various type of impact crushers, such as Tracked Impact Crusher, Wheeled Impact Crusher, European Type Impact Crusher and PF Series Jaw Crusher. They all have excellent performance, and have achieved national level. For more information, please contact us and tell us your needs, we will help you select suitable products.