Horizontal shaft impact crusher is mainly used in metallurgy, mining, cement, chemicals, refractory, ceramics and other industries, and also widely used in highway construction, water conservancy project, building gravel, mechanism sand processing etc. Horizontal shaft impact crushers are very suitable to crush various soft and medium hardness ores as coarser crusher, medium crusher, or fine crusher.
For horizontal shaft impact crusher good performance, all the design factors below should be taken into account:
1. Assortment of a proper crushing chamber for the material.
2. Feed rate control.
3. Apt dimensioning of the discharge conveyor with regards to crusher’s capacity.
4. Selection of proper material and size for the impacting members.
5. Setting of the optimum number of hammers, rotor speed, etc.
6.The input material properties like density, strength, etc.
The factors below, when not taken care of may affect the performance of horizontal shaft impact crusher.
1. Occurrence of humid material in the crushers’ feed.
2. Extreme humidity.
3. Isolation of feed in the crushing chamber.
4. Irregular dispersal of feed over the crushing chamber
5. Deficiency of feed control.
6. Incorrect motor size.
7. Deficient capacity of the crushers’ discharge conveyor.
8. Extremely hard material for crushing.
9. Crusher functioning at a rotation speed below required conditions.
We are one of the world’s leading manufacturers, and provide various models of horizontal shaft impact crusher. Customers all over the world benefit from our innovative power.