Fly ash – a fine material similar to the consistency of talcum powder – can be reused in concrete products and projects,including roads, bridges and buildings. It also can be used as structural fill in projects, such as building embankments or filling trenches, when native soil is not readily available or not strong enough to support a structure. Using fly ash in place of Portland cement in concrete can increase the overall strength of the concrete by up to 30 percent.
Construction projects that use coal ash, such as structural fills, are engineered to meet specific design requirements. National transportation and construction codes and standards, and state specifications, require coal ash to meet certain criteria when it’s used in a project. Currently, the N.C. Department of Transportation limits replacement of cement with fly ash up to 30 percent. State regulators review and approve projects that use recycled materials such as coal ash to ensure protection of the environment and public health.
Lm Series Vertical Roller Mill is widely applied Fly ash grinding processing plant, it has many advantages:
1. Production of high performance and low cost
2. extend the time for rolling the material to improve the crushing effect.
3. Good stability and high reliability
4. Equipped with high efficiency centrifugal fan, improve the efficiency of the induced draft fan.
5. Good product size distribution