The stone crushing industry in Kenya has been growing rapidly due to increasing demand from the construction industry and the present emphasis on developing the country’s infrastructure (e.g., road building). Though reliable statistics are lacking for this industrial sector due to its informal nature, it is estimated that there are more than 12,000 stone crushing units in Kenya.
We are leading stone crushing machines supplier in the world, and have the world-level manufacturing technology in the stone crusher. Our stone crusher have many types, such as mobile crusher, jaw crusher, impact crusher, cone crusher, hammer crusher etc.
Main advantages of the machine:
- innovative design of crushing roller grooves,
- roller made of manganese steel casting,
- significantly lower manufacturing costs of the machine.
Main operational advantages of the machine:
- cheap, simple and fast maintenance of crushing roller,
- crushing plates made of inexpensive material and easily replaced,
- easy to manage,
- increased productivity,
- adjustable range of output,
- long service life