Cement grinding mill is also named as raw material mill, ball mill, clinker mill, or material grinding mill. It is a key equipment used for grinding after crushing and it’s widely used in other manufacturing industries such as glass ceramics, nonferrous metal, ferrous metal, fertilizer, refractory material, new building material, silicate, and cement. It can also be used in wet and dry grinding for grind-able materials and all kinds of ores.
- 1, two-compartment ball mill 2, high performance separator
- 3, high performance cyclone 4, bucket filter
- 5, bag filter 6, cement cooler
- 7, electrostatic precipitator 8, metal detector
- 9, weighing hopper bin 10, steel bar valve
- 11, roller press 12, dispering agitator
- 13, ball mill 14, hammer damper
- 15, fan 16, belt conveyor
- 17, crane 18, air slide
- 19, exhaust fan 20, cement
In the cement grinding factory, we use vertical grinding mill and ball mill for cement further grinding. At this stage, vertical mill works by using the pressure of cylinder leakage to break the materials; ball mill is dependent on the steel ball grinding upon materials.
Usually we extract raw materials (limestone, shale, silica and pyrite) by blasting or by using cut-off equipment. Raw materials are sent to the crusher to be crushed or hammered into fragments. Usually primary crusher is jaw crusher while cone crusher and impact crusher works as secondary crusher.