The quarrying of granite has been a commercial undertaking since the early 1800’s. Prior to the opening of commercial quarries, granite was used primarily for building foundations, road, bridge and pier construction. The choice of rock crushing machine depends on the properties and amount of material to be crushed. Nawa primary jaw crusher is popular used in granite crushing plant.
Features of granite crusher plants
- Its kinematics ensure smooth operation and long life.
- Simple mechanical device for adjustment of CSS with no removal or addition of shim-plates.
- High manganese cast-steel jaw plates machined, fully reversible, firmly secured and profiled for smooth flow of material resulting higher throughput.
- High crushing efficiency combined with maximum feed size, a large crushing chamber,higher crushing speed, longer stroke, an effective nip angle and a high reduction ratio.
- Engineered for primary crushing of hard rocks and mineral ores.